Monday, April 18, 2016

Breaking The Addiction - Step 1 Snacks

Snacks Prepped For The Week

Sugar is definitely my weakness.  I'm hoping that if I eat regularly I'll be less tempted to snack on things I shouldn't.  I'm kickstarting my weight loss by making all of my meals and snacks for the week on Sundays.  Then I'll have no excuse to snack or eat any meals that are full of sugar.  For me, if I get hungry and nothing is within reach, I tend to eat fast food.  Hopefully once a week meal prepping will help.

I'm planning on having 3 snacks a day.  Morning, Afternoon, and Evening.  This weeks snacks are:

Morning - Mini cucumber sticks dipped in one wedge of laughing cow cheese
                Carrot sticks dipped in one wedge of laughing cow cheese

Afternoon - Cottage cheese (with raw onion, pepper, and cucumber mixed in) and grape tomatos
                   Hummus with radish sticks

Evening - 1/4 cup almonds
                plain popcorn


Cucumber Cheese Snack
Slice a mini cucumber into sticks.  
Dip into a wedge of laughing cow cheese wedge.  Here I used Laughing Cow Creamy Queso Fresco Spreadable Cheese.  Gave a bit of a kick to the cucumbers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Not Dainty Yet Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design